viernes, 25 de junio de 2010

Monster
I’ve never seen one like that before, Don’t look at me like that. You amaze me.
He ate my heart, He a-a-ate my heart. He ate my heart. He a-a-ate my heart out.
Look at him. Look at me. That boy is bad, And honestly He’s a wolf in disguise. But I can’t stop staring in those evil eyes.
I asked my girlfriend if she’d seen you round before. She mumbled something while we got down on the floor, baby. We might’ve fucked not really sure, don’t quite recall, But something tells me that I’ve seen him, yeah.
That boy is a monster M-m-m-monster. That boy is a monster M-m-m-monster. That boy is a monster M-m-m-monster. That boy is a monster er-er-er-er.
He licked her lips, Said to me: "Girl you look good enough to eat". Put his arms around me Said “Boy now get your paws right off me”.
I wanna Just Dance, But he took me home instead. Uh oh! There was a monster in my bed. We french kissed on a subway train. He tore my clothes right off. He ate my heart & then he ate my brain.


No hay comentarios: