domingo, 20 de junio de 2010

I gotta make a phone call to my best friends I gotta let them know that i'm leaving. Everything behind me and politely. I don't wanna hurt them feelings, oh no. I'll need to come back and i wanna explain why i had to leave them sleeping. The answer's in the air, but i really don't care 'cos i couldn't really keep on breathing the smoke. And every time when i'm painting my room, like a fool i hid my feelings. And every time when i'm painting my room, I thought about leaving you.
Roll like a stone, girl, you sould not stop. And i don't wanna step on your feet, And you do what you do to stay on top, And i don't wanna make you feel incomplete. At the end of the day, i don't know what to say, At the end of the day, I'll be flying away.


Alineación al centro

No hay comentarios: