domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2008


I thought you were my fairytale, a dream when I'm not sleeping, a wish upon a star that’s coming true. But everybody else could tell t hat I confused my feelings with the truth, when there was me and you. I swore I knew the melody that I heard you singing and when you smiled you made me feel like I could sing along. But then you went and changed the words. Now my heart is empty, I'm only left with used-to-be's and once upon a song. Now I know you're not a fairytale and dreams were meant for sleeping and wishes on a star just don't come true. Cause now even I can tell that I confused my feelings with the truth because I liked the view when there was me and you.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Hola!

Yo también soy super fan de The Rasmus!

Si te interesa, éste es un blog que hice en honor a ellos, tiene pocas cosas porque es muy nuevo...:

http://ofthelastgeneration.blogspot.com/

Suerte!